Wednesday, January 2, 2008

new day

What a busy day today was. The boys went back to school and I think they were happy to do so. Christmas break was beginning to get long and boring. It really doesn't matter how much you do to entertain them or keep them active they wake up the next day forgetting all that and just want more. They are sure good boys and I'm glad they are glad to be back to school. Sophie & I went to Maceys to get stuff for Bunco that I'm having at my house tomorrow. I have been cleaning like crazy and still don't feel ready. Good thing Matt has the day off tomorrow and will help me mop the floor, set up, move things around and whatever else I ask of him. He sure is a good man to have around all the time. I love my little family and feel so lucky that we each have each other. It's late and everybody is already dreaming so i think I will join them. Tomorrow will prove to be another full day. MM

No comments:

Post a Comment