Tuesday, June 30, 2009

me & my babies

Matt and I have certainly been blessed or should I say just plain lucky to be the parents of 5 amazing children. Hunter 15 - Wyatt 10 - Porter & Connor 8 - Sophie 4. They are our gifts to treasure and teach to care for and love. We LOVE them more then they realize and are just excited to be their mom and dad. Today I hiked up to the Timpanogos caves with the 5 of them. What a thrilling event that was. As we were going down the mountain I was holding Porter's hand and we were admiring the absolutely gorgeous view on this perfect weather day. I made the comment to Porter "This is such a beautiful view." And he quickly replied "Not as beautiful as you are mom." Thank you Porter. You made my day brighter with you loving words....

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...I love that tender little boy. What a sweet kid!

    ReplyDelete