Friday, July 24, 2009

Babies 3rd Birthday 2.24.08 SGM


Following is a note that I wrote to Sophie the evening of her third birthday:

My Dear Sophie, Today is your 3rd birthday. My little darling girl - I love you so very very very much. You bring so many smiles to my life. There are tons of things I love about you. You love others with all your heart and soul. You have such a giving and kind spirit about you. What a beautiful example you are to me of one who gives so freely and lovingly of yourself. Tonight we had Tianne, Carsyn, Matt T. and his roommates, Aunt Jackie & Uncle Barr, Josh, Kaleb, Golden Bair, Verna and Cody. They all love and adore you so much. We had lots of fun seeing you dressed up like a princess in your yellow dress with a hoop. You even wore a terra! You looked marvelous! It was a big day. It was your day. Your brothers were so excited for you to be opening your presents. They love you so very much. And will always be there for you to care for and watch after you. They want you to be happy and will do whatever they can to make that happen. Tonight as I held you in my arms I told you of 3 years ago this night when you were born. Your Daddy and I couldn't have been more excited to have you join our family. You were such a perfect little baby girl. So beautiful and sweet. How blessed and lucky we feel that Heavenly Father gave you to us and entrusted us to be your parents, to care and teach and love you. We hope we can teach through example and love so that you will always know that you are a loving daughter of our Heavenly Father. Remember this Sophie. You are a daughter of God who loves you beyond measure. As do I. your mommy XO...

No comments:

Post a Comment