Friday, November 28, 2008

gratitude


What a wonderful thanksgiving we've had. The day began with Matt & I going to breakfast just the two of us. It was so nice to just be together. We then came home and began fixing what turned out to be a very delicious meal. Matt smoked the turkey first then completed baking it in the oven to perfection! Seriously it was the best turkey we've had. So moist, flavorful and yummy. Everything was ready to eat right at the same time which is always hard to get the timing right on with such a big meal. Matt and I have always enjoyed working together in the kitchen. He had everything mapped out so it all went so smoothly. After eating till we couldn't breath we went around the table and each of us shared what we are grateful for. Some of the things that were mentioned: mom and dad, friends, education, grandparents, neighbors, family, food, clothes, and our home. I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and for Prayer. I can't imagine where I would be without my Saviors love in my life. So very much to be grateful for this holiday season, especially just being together. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment