Friday, November 21, 2008

Parent Teacher Conferences


Today Matt & I went to Westridge Elementary to meet with Wyatt, Porter and Connor's teachers. It was so wonderful to hear such kind things being said about them. You can tell they are loved by their teachers. We are so proud of their great attitudes towards school and doing their best everyday. Now if only they could get along with each other. :) We are so blessed with such good boys and a sweet little girl. I took Connor to the doctor since his been coughing for a week and now his on an antibiotic. Poor guy. We watched Carsyn for Tianne who went to Matt's concert at the Y with other family members and also watched the movie Wall-E. I liked the message of the movie but I won't be watching it again tomorrow if you know what I mean. I finally put together a music playlist on this blog site which was fun to do. So now the kids and I can shake it here in the dining room while listening to my picks. Matt even moves it somewhat which is very intertaining to watch. Been a full good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment